Wednesday 9 June 2010

I have joined!

Yes! I have joined the new blogging craze in In2Crafting! And I feel ashamed that it's taken me this long!! Especially as Im the IT Dept! Anyways Im here now anddd I shall be doing some Crafty Computer Techniques (as the name suggests), as I don't own a Cuttlebug or Cricut or Big Shot :( I have my trusty computer to provide me with some crafty ideas! I'll try to post on here as much as often with new ideas and inspirations, but cant promise anything due to my time consuming college :(

PLUS
If you have any computer queries you can contact me for help and advice or if you have any ideas of what you would like to be able to do using your computing for cardmaking, scrapbooking or more hobbies, feel free to contact me and I will try to find a way! I love a challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Laura - love your blog!!!! cant wait to see what you do with it - and obviously you will be my first port of call for anything IT - Loads of Love :O) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another blog!!!
    I'll try and look in at least once a month!! That would be good for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AhHa... I found you Laura so now im gonna Follow you. Lots of luck Di xx

    ReplyDelete